Tuesday, January 16, 2024
9:30am - 12:00pm
Lessons Learned from Oncology & Neuro-Oncology to Spearhead Degrader Applications to CNS Targets
As an emerging application for TPD technologies, CNS degraders have a wealth of historical knowledge and past experiences from the design, development and delivery of oncology and neuro-oncology trials. Join this workshop to breakdown the translatable learnings and additional CNS challenges from past successful proof of concept in oncology.
- What are the translatable lessons applicable to CNS from oncology, and what are the additional CNS challenges?
- Outlining the delivery lessons learnt from developing degrader therapeutics again glioblastoma and neuro-oncology targets
- How can historical oncology and neuro-oncology clinical trials inform strategies for designing CNS-specific clinical trials?
Bicentennial Chair & Professor
Indiana University School of Medicine
1:00pm - 3:30pm
Harnessing the Potential of Molecular Glues to Target & Degrade Proteins Across CNS Indications
CNS disease targets possess the hallmarks of molecular glue’s ability to address hard-to-drug targets, furthered still with molecular glue’s smaller size being advantageous to penetrating the BBB. Join this workshop to debate the ability, current status, and major challenges to overcome to demonstrate the untapped potential of molecular glue applications to the CNS.
- Debating best methods to redirect molecular glues to specific CNS targets - what are the exacerbated challenges?
- Debating strategies to apply screening and development approaches to CNS
- Discussing strategies to design molecular glues for therapeutic-specific approaches
Executive Director, Discovery Chemistry
Laura La Bonte
Senior Director, Oncology Biology
Chief Technology Officer & Head of Platform
Download the Full Event Guide for more information on:
- 18+ Expert Speakers
- 2x in-depth, interactive workshops
- & much more!